Do you Travel?
The $200 non refundable booking fee includes travel to locations within one hour of Logan Village. All locations outside of this zone will incur an additional travel fee. If you are outside of this zone please reach out for a quote.
How long have you been doing this?
I picked up a camera 12 years ago after my wedding. I loved the power of photography to tell a story and over the last 12 years I have honed in on my skills and passions as a photographer through mentoring with other professionals and online learning.
How many photos do we get?
This depends on what session you are booking. Family collections start at ten images and bigger sessions such as births and weddings have *100+ photos depending on your specific
* please note this is an estimate only.
How do we get our photos?
All of my clients will have their own client portal to view and pay invoices, sign contracts and to view their galleries.
Do you retouch photos?
I retouch images in a natural way to further enhance your imagery. This includes, editing images to reflect my style, adjusting exposure to compensate for light and small retouching such as blemish removal, fly aways etc. This is a guide only, please reach out if you have specific retouching questions.
Whats your turn around time?
My average turn around time on family galleries is 2 weeks, with births and weddings taking 4-6 weeks. This is a guide only.
How do we book you?
Please send me an email with your expression of interest. I will set you up in my client portal and send through quotes. Once you have paid your non refundable booking fee of $200 we will discuss dates and lock in your session.
Can you help us with planning?
Of course! I am with you every step of the way. All sessions receive an online consultation to go over your specific needs. We discuss the locations that best suit you and your family and I share some styling advice. I have a small client wardrobe should you wish to use it.
How far out do you book?
I'm usually booked out 3-4 months in advance. Photography is not my full time job and as such my availability is usually snapped up quickly! If you have a time sensitive session births, wedding, newborn etc I suggest getting in touch as soon as possible.
Can you tell me more about birth photography,
My birth sessions are only offered to c-section Mama's at this time. If you have a confirmed c-section booking please reach out so we can discuss documenting this very special time.
What should we wear?
Its no secret that neutral coloured items photograph so beautifully. This doesn't mean your whole family needs to be dressed in beige clothes. Natural fibres such as linen, and textured knits photograph so nicely. We go over styling in more depth once you're booked in. My clients also have access to a small but carefully curated client wardrobe.
The Yearbook Sessions FAQ
These sessions are going to be perfect for those families that wish to document their lives throughout the year. Little people change and grow so fast and photographing your family throughout the year rather than in one bigger session, will not only provide you with beautiful memories but will also be incredible value.
- Three 30 minute sessions to take place in a 12 month calendar year.
- 10 images from each session curated by me and professionally edited and ready to deliver
- Year book families will have first preference for any promotional sessions throughout the year ( think mothers day, winter sessions, pre Christmas sessions) * please note that styled promotional sessions are not a guarantee.
- Locations are outdoor locations in and around Logan Village, travel fee’s may apply outside of this zone.
- Perfect for families who are welcoming a baby. These can be used for maternity, outdoor candid newborn and then 6-9month old sitter session offering you a beautiful collection of images from your babies first year.
- Great for families with small children who don’t have the attention span for a one hour session.
- Great for families who wish to have a session at home as well as on location during the year.
- Add on a linen keepsake album after your three sessions are completed and receive a $50 voucher towards your album.
Details are subject to change as these sessions evolve. Introductory pricing $999 if splitting payment or $900 if paying upfront.